___ I KNOW YOU FROM SOMEWHERE ___
(WHO ARE YOU, ANA V. MARTINS?)
💫 actress turned content creative 💫 arts & culture journalist 💫 social media wizard
Portuguese roots, Amsterdammer at heart. Background in Theatre and Journalism. Yoga teacher.
___ AMSTERDIVE ___
(AS IN SCUBA DIVE? OR WHAT?)
THIS IS A DIVE. I AM THE HOST. AMSTERDAM IS THE POOL. Amsterdive is a project with both a personal accent and a cultural one. It explores my own relationship with Amsterdam, and The Netherlands while focusing on arts & culture, creative & conscious living, sustainability & self-development.
___ WHY AMSTERDAM ___
(OF ALL PLACES?)
Amsterdam is the place that feels like home to me. My fascination with the city comes from its international environment, its highly relaxed and tolerant atmosphere, the feel of a vibrant metropole within the size of a big village, the quality of life over here: picture bikes, green spaces & water and you’ll get the picture. Its beauty & aesthetics play a part too. The cherry on top of the cake: how multicultural & brimming with culture this place is.
Should you want to work with me, will you be so kind to scroll down and read Amsterdive’s guidelines for collaborations first? Thank you in advance.
If you believe we’re a good fit, definitely throw those ideas my way!
AMSTERDIVE’S GUIDELINES FOR COLLABORATIONS
First of all, thank you for your interest in working with Amsterdive.
Amsterdive is a personal blog where I write about all things Amsterdam, art & culture, and my experiences as a local / foreigner. I aim at promoting different artistic scene(s), sustainable ways of living, as well as bringing people together.
As a blogger, it is my responsibility to present my audience with reflections and ideas that come from an authentic place. My readers trust me and expect that I curate experiences, initiatives and objects that I consider relevant myself, and of which values align with the philosophy of the blog. That honesty is where my credibility lies.
I am interested in working with organisations or businesses that fall into a combination of the following categories:
- Eco-friendly businesses with a clear and credible public stance on sustainability
- Companies that ensure humane and dignified working conditions to their employers, and sell a product that is fairly produced both for the environment and their workers
- Companies that don’t test on animals
- Companies who sell vegetarian and vegan products
- Organisations that focus on self-development, mindfulness, and health from a holistic point of view
- Entities that promote arts and cultural activities in their various expressions ( I have a personal preference for contemporary art, theatre, performance, world music, smaller and more alternatives venues, Dutch culture)
- Initiatives that have innovation as their core and people as their focus
- Companies that are progressive and socially responsible
Examples of organisations and businesses I have collaborated with: museums, yoga schools, vegetarian/vegan restaurants, cultural venues, small-scale festivals and venues with a focus on art and community, fair fashion shops and brands, art galleries.
I will not accept to:
- Publish content on my blog that I didn’t create myself (unless it is a guest post from an Amsterdive’s contributor or a fellow blogger I am running a partnership with);
- Create content for commercial companies that don’t align with the guidelines stated above;
- Vouch for things I didn’t experience myself, that I wouldn’t spend my money on, and that I don’t consider relevant.
Thank you so much for understanding.
This being said, if you have an idea in mind and you feel we would be a good fit for each other, definitely drop me a line. I will get in touch with you asap!
Pictures 1, 3 & 5 by my beloved friend ©Amsterdamming
(of which work you should definitely check out as well)